Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The provinces of New York, and New Jersey; with part of Pensilvania and the province of Quebec
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805
- Frankfort upon the Mayn, Harry Lodowick Broenner, 1777.
- Relief shown pictorially. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudsons River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--Plan of Amboy with its environs from an actual survey.--A plan of the city of New York.
- Northeastern States, New York, New Jersey, and Québec (Province)
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (N.Y.)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Maps—Early works to 1800, Québec (Province)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Administrative and political divisions—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Administrative and political divisions—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New England—1777, Maps—New Jersey—1777, Maps—New York (State)—1777, and Maps—Québec (Province)—1777
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.