Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Costa Rica 1:10,000
- Instituto Geográfico Nacional (Costa Rica)
- San José, Costa Rica : Instituto Geográfico Nacional, 1991.
- Topographic map series of Costa Rica towns and cities showing roads, tracks, footpaths, administrative boundaries, water features, vegetation, cultivation, swamps, buildings and built-up areas. Includes diagram showing administrative boundaries and index to adjacent sheets. Relief shown by 5 meters contour interval and spot heights. Supplementary contour interval at 2.5 meters. "Las lineas negras numeradas indican cada kilómetro de la cuadrícula Lambert, Costa Rica norte. Las tres últimas cifras de los números de la cuadrícula han sido omitidas." "Preparado en un programa cooperativo entre el Gobierrno de Costa Rica y la Agencia de Cooperación Internacional del Japón." "Reservada la reproducción."
- Costa Rica
- Topographic maps, San José (Costa Rica : Province)—Maps, Heredia (Costa Rica : Province)—Maps, and Quadrangle maps
- Call number:
- G4863.S2:S15C2 1991 .I5G4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.