Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Winter under a southern sky: resorts on and reached via the East Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia railway system
- East Tennessee, Virginia, and Georgia Railway Company
- [Knoxville, Tenn. : The Company, ca. 1890 ] (Buffalo, N.Y. : Matthews, Northrup & Co.)
- Relief shown by shading. Panel title: Winter under a southern sky : routes of the East Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia railway system. Ancillary maps: Map of the East Tennessee, Virginia and Georgia railway system -- Birds eye view showing south bound route of the East Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia railway system. "Numbers under the larger cities indicate population according to census 1890."
- Southern States
- East Tennessee, Virginia, and Georgia Railway Company—Maps, Railroads—Southern States—Maps, Southern States—Maps, Maps—Southern States—1890, and Railroad maps—Southern States—1890
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.