Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Novi Belgii, Novaeque Angliae nec non Pennsylvaniae et partis Virginiae tabula (Copy 2)
- Danckerts, Justus, 1635-1701
- [Amsterdam? : Danckerts?, ca. 1683]
- Described as the second issue of the "Jansson-Visscher series," with Philadelphia added to place names on map. Cf. Campbell, cited below. Relief shown pictorially. Place names in Latin and Dutch. Pictorial map; hand colored. Inset: view of "Nieuw Yorck, eertÿs genaemt Nieuw Amsterdam op't Eylant Manhattans." Historic Maps copy 2 is uncolored. Shows names of Indian tribes.
- New England and Middle Atlantic States
- Indians of North America—Middle Atlantic States—17th century, Indians of North America—New England—17th century, New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (N.Y.)—Bird's-eye views—Early works to 1800, Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Bird's-eye views—New York (State)—New York—1683, Maps—New England—1683, and Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1683
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.