Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte orographique et géognostique de l'île de Crète (Hē Krētē) (He¯ Kre¯te¯)
- Raulin, V. (Victor), 1815-1905
- Bordeaux : Société Linnéenne, 1868 (Paris : Imp. Janson, R. Ante. Dubois, 6)
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings. Includes 2 ancillary maps: Carrières souterraines dites Labyrinthe de Gortyne / plan levé en Novembre 1818 par F.W. Sieber -- Baie de Soudha / plan levé en 1843 par Capitaine Th. Graves. Includes 2 coastal profiles. Historic Maps copy has ms. annotations. Historic Maps copy accompanied by tracing of map; in lower margin: Feuille 46 (DVII), Carte géologique nationale de l'Europe. 1:1500 000. Feuille 47 (EVII). Auteurs: Blanckenhorn, Cayleux; includes annotations in Greek.
- Crete (Greece)—Maps and Maps—Greece—Crete—1868
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.