Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New Jersey, Camden Triangle (1901)
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1901.
- United States. Geological Survey. U.S.G.S. Alternate title: Camden. On upper margin: Topographic Sheet. Relief shown by 20 feet contour interval. Surveyed in 1886 and 1894. Triangulation by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, Geol. Survey of New Jersey and City of Philadelphia. Verso: legend and explanatory notes, "Description of the topographic map of the United States". 1901
- Topographic maps and Camden Quadrangle (N.J.)—Maps
- Call number:
- G3811.C2.s125.U5G4 Camden
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.