Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Bay & port of New-York, capital of New-York
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772
- [New York : Common Council, 1861] (N[ew] Y[ork] : Geo. Hayward)
- Shows settlements, roads, and anchorages. Depths shown by soundings. Facsimile. In lower margin: From the collection of charts and plans made by order of the Duke de Choiseul and executed by S. Bellin in 1764. In lower margin: Lith for D.T. Valentine's Manual, for 1861.
- Nautical charts—New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Harbors—New York Region—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, New York Region—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, and Historical maps—New York (State)—New York
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.