Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map showing the lands assigned to emigrant Indians west of Arkansas & Missouri
- Jones, R., Adjutant-General
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n.], 1836.
- Author statement is ms. annotation in ink. Includes area and population statistics. From U.S. Adjutant-General's Office's Colonel Dodge's journal ... a report of the expedition of the dragoons, under the command of Colonel Henry Dodge, to the Rocky Mountains,during the summer of 1835, &c. Washington, D.C., 1836. In upper margin: Mil. aff. vol. VI, no. 654-A.
- West (U.S.)
- Indians of North America—Relocation—Maps, Indian Territory—Maps, and West (U.S.)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.