Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey
- Southampton : Ordnance Survey, 1917.
- Map of County Offaly, Ireland centered on the town of Birr. Relief shown by contours, shading and spot heights. In upper margin: Ordnance Survey of Ireland. Sheet 15. "Reduced from the one inch map of 1900-1913. Partly revised. Published at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton in 1917 by Colonel C.F. Close, C.B., C.M.G., R.E., Director General."--In margin below map. Cover title: Ordnance Survey road map of Birr. Originally issued folded in covers 18 x 10 cm. "Diagram of sheets of the map" on verso of cover.
- Birr (Ireland)—Maps, Offaly (Ireland)—Maps, Maps—Ireland—Birr—1917, Maps—Ireland—Offaly—1917, and Topographic maps—Ireland—1917
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.