Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Electric power industry of Russia and nearby countries / Cartographic Information Center, INCOTEC
- Information & Consulting Firm (Moscow, Russia)
- Moscow : Cartographic Information Center, 2012.
Map shows power plants, hydroelectric plants, electric transmission lines, characteristics of nuclear plants, and distribution of generating companies. Includes bar graphs, pie charts, a table, and a flow chart.
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics and Russia (Federation)
- Electric utilities—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Electric utilities—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Electric power transmission—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Electric power transmission—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Former Soviet republics—Maps, Russia (Federation)—Maps, Thematic maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7001.N4 2012 .C2
- Cartographic Information Center
- Held by: