Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A geographically correct county map of states traversed by the St. Louis, Iron Mountain and Southern Railway and its connections
- St. Louis, Iron Mountain, and Southern Railway Company
- [St. Louis?] : The Company, 1878.
- Panel title: Texas short line. At head of title: Maps of the new and popular St. Louis and Texas short line. Includes map of the eastern United States with title: Map of the St. Louis, Iron Mountain and Southern Railway, and connections. Verso gives a condensed time table, general information about the destinations, and excerpts of a speech given by R.B. Hubbard, Governor of Texas, at the Centennial Exposition, Philadelphia.
- Texas and Southern States
- St. Louis, Iron Mountain, and Southern Railway Company, Railroads—Southwest, Old—Maps, Railroads—Texas—Maps, Southwest, Old—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, Texas—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, Maps—Southwest, Old—1878, Maps—Texas—1878, Railroad maps—Southwest, Old—1878, and Railroad maps—Texas—1878
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.