Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Town plan of St. Louis. G.S.G.S. 4353.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section and Army Map Service
- London : War Office, 1942.
- Map shows relevant buildings, and railways. Includes location map. South Sahara grid. "Reprint November 1942." "8/42/G.S.G.S." This is a map of the city of St. Louis, Senegal, shown at a 1:5,000 scale. The map was created for use by War and Navy Department agencies during World War II.
- Senegal, St. Louis, Saint-Louis, Ndar, and G8814.S3.1942.A7M3
- Saint-Louis (Senegal)—Maps, Maps, Roads, Railroads, Transportation, Industry, World War II, City map, Military, and Facilities and Structures
- Call number:
- G8814.S3 1942 .A7M3
- 1943 and 1942
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.