Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Germany. Luftwaffe. Generalstab
- [Place of publication not identified] : Generalstab der Luftwaffe, 1939.
- Relief shown by shading, and spot heights. Depth shown by isolines. " Aeronautical Eintragungen vom August 1934". Aeronautical information as of August 1934 was overprinted on a topographic map. Map shows three different categories of landing fields, hydroplanes and dirigibles ports. The Cherbourg area shows the restricted flight zone. Reprinted information is given on right margin : "II 43. (D. 2500/15)". Includes marginal notes on adjoining sheets, and list of abbreviation. In upper margin: Sonderausgabe! Includes ancillary map locating listed administrative divisions.
- Aeronautical charts—France, World War, 1939-1945—France—Cherbourg, France—Maps, France—Maps, Topographic, Rennes (France)—Maps, Cherbourg (France)—Maps, and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G5831.P6 s500 G4 sheet M30-S.O
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.