Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Portolani : carta nautica C.G.A. 5d (Maiorca, 1450 ca)
- [Modena] : Il Bulino edizioni d'arte, c2002-2003.
- Title from label on map verso. Facsimile of portolan chart, produced in Majorca ca. 1450, showing the Mediterranean Basin and the Atlantic coast from the British Isles to the west coast of Africa, including major cities. At head of title: Ministero per i Beni e le Attivià Culturali ; Biblioteca Estense Universitaria di Modena ; Società Geograifca Italiana. Accompanied by booklet with title: Portolani : antiche carte nautiche C.G.A.5.b, c, d della Biblioteca Estense Universitaria / nota accompagnatoria all'edizione in facsimile a cura di Mauro Bini. Accompanied by certificate of authenticity signed by Roberto Bini. Historic Maps copy, no. 221 of 499 copies, is signed by Roberto Bini.
- Mediterranean Region; Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean
- Nautical charts—Mediterranean Region—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Nautical charts—Atlantic Coast (Europe)—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Mediterranean Region—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Atlantic Coast (Europe)—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Portolanos—Atlantic Coast (Europe)., and Portolanos—Mediterranean Region
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.