Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The Federation of Russian States oil & gas activity and concession map : 2007 / Clarkson Research Services Limited
- Clarkson Research Services Limited
- London : Clarkson Research Services Ltd., 2007
- Depths shown by bathymetric isolines. Map shows onshore/offshore petroleum/gas fields, refineries, pipelines, tanker terminals, and limits of polar ice. Includes notes, color illustrations, and advertisements. Insets: A. Sakhalin Island [northern] -- B. [Northwestern Caspian Sea region] -- [Pacific coast of Asia showing potential shipping routes from Sakhalin Island to the south] -- [Russian Far East].
- Russia (Federation) and Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics
- Oil and gas leases—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Oil and gas leases—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Oil fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Oil fields—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Oil fields—Russia (Federation)—Sakhalin Region (Sakhalinskai︠a︡ oblastʹ)—Maps, Gas fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas fields—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Gas fields—Russia (Federation)—Sakhalin Region (Sakhalinskai︠a︡ oblastʹ)—Maps, Pipelines—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Pipelines—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Petroleum refineries—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Petroleum shipping terminals—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Liquefied natural gas shipping terminals—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Coastwise shipping—Russia (Federation)—Sakhalin Region (Sakhalinskai︠a︡ oblastʹ)—Maps, Former Soviet republics—Maps, Russia (Federation), Thematic maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7001.H8 2006 .C5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.