Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Alge´rie d’apre`s les cartes de l’e´tat-major et les documents du Ministe`re de la guerre
- Andriveau-Goujon, E. (Eugène), 1832-1897
- Paris : E. Andriveau-Goujon, éditeur ... , 1880.
- Relief shown by hachures. In margin of 1st sheet: Algérie--1ère feuille. Atlas usuel, no. 27. Atlas universel, no. 40. In margin of 2nd sheet: Algérie--2me feuille. Atlas usuel, no. 28. Atlas universel, no. 41. Inset on sheet 2: Carte d'ensemble des rapports entre la France, l'Algérie, la Sénégambia et le nord de l'Afrique.
- Africa, North and East Asia
- Africa, North—Maps, Algeria—Maps, Maps—Africa, North—1880, and Maps—Algeria—1880
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.