Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Civitavecchia / compiled and drawn by C.I.U., Feb. 1943
- Great Britain. Royal Air Force. Central Interpretation Unit and Army Map Service
- [London] : War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section, 1943.
- Relief shown by contours and rock drawings. "Compiled and drawn by C.I.U., Feb. 1943. Photolithographed at the War Office, 1943." "9-43." Military grid (blue). "Grid provisional." Important buildings are named. "Published by War Office, 1943." Reprinted 1943 by A.M.S. This is a map of the city of Civitavecchia, Italy, shown at a 1:10,000 scale. The map was created for use by War and Navy Department agencies during World War II.
- Italy, Civitavecchia, Latinum Regioni, and Roma Prov.
- Civitavecchia (Italy)—Maps, Topographic maps, Maps, Roads, City map, Railroads, Topography, Military, Industry, Port, Facilities and Structures, Transportation, and World War II
- Call number:
- G6714.C582C21942 .R6A3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.