Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The Matyushin Shar (Matotschkin Schar), and part of the east coast of Novaya Zemlya
- Turner, W. J. (William John).
- London : Edward Stanford, 1880.
- Shows Matochkin Strait and voyage of the Isbjorn through strait in 1879. Route and dates of voyage are shown. Areas of sea ice, including dates of ice obstruction in strait, are shown. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depth shown by soundings. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography. Vol. 2 (1880), no. 1, pp. 1-40; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J6873
- Russia (Federation) and Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Kara Sea (Russia)—Discovery and exploration, Novai︠a︡ Zemli︠a︡ (Russia)—Discovery and exploration, Straits—Russia (Federation)., Straits—Arctic regions, Sea ice—Kara Sea—Maps, Coastal mapping, Isbjørnen (Ship)., Kara Sea (Russia)—Maps, and Novai︠a︡ Zemli︠a︡ (Russia)—Maps
- Call number:
- G9782.K3C37 1879 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.