Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A new map of Germany, Hungary, Transilvania & the Suisse cantons : with many remarks not extant in any map
- Moll, Herman, d. 1732
- [London] : Printed for H. Moll between Temple Bar & St. Clements Church in ye Strand, I. Bowles Print and Map Seller over aginst Stocks Market and by P. Overton Mapp & Print seller near St. Dunstans Church in Fleet Street, and T. Bowles Print & Mapp seller next to ye Chapter house in St. Pauls Church yard, 1712.
- Relief shown pictorially. Dedication: To His Grace John Duke of Marleborough, Prince of Mindelheim &c. this map of Germany &c. is most humbly dedicated by H. Moll Geographer. Note: The rout of ye Duke of Marlbrough's march into Germany is taken from ye journal of ye Quarter Master General by his Grace's special command. Inset: The General Diet of the Empire, or it's Parliament. Historic Maps copy has pencil annotations.
- Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, and Romania
- Germany—Maps—Early works to 1800, Hungary—Maps—Early works to 1800, Switzerland—Maps—Early works to 1800, and Transylvania (Romania)—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.