Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Green Island harbour, in the northwest angle of Jamaica
- Baynton, Benjamin 1789-1854
- London : Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, 11th. Feby. 1833.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. "447."
- Nautical charts—Jamaica—Green Island, Green Island (Jamaica)—Maps, Maps—Jamaica—Green Island—1833, and Nautical charts—Jamaica—Green Island—1833
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.