Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of zinc mines, Sussex County
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1867.
- Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by isolines. Map is colored to show red for gneiss, yellow for white limestone and blue for blue limestone. Includes 2 cross sections: Section across the zinc mines at Mine Hill and section across the zinc mines at Stirling Hill. "Note: The figures on the contour lines give the heights, in feet, above mean tide, and the contour lines show where the surface is of that height." From: Geological survey of New Jersey : maps. [Trenton, N.J. : State Geologist, 1868].
- New Jersey
- Zinc mines and mining—New Jersey—Sussex County—Maps, Sussex County (N.J.)—Maps, Geological maps—New Jersey—Sussex County—1867, and Maps—New Jersey—Sussex County—1867
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.