Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Poli Arctici, et circumiacentium terrarum descriptio novissima
- Hondius, Hendrik, b. 1573
- [Amstelodami : Ioannem Ianssonium & Henricum Hondium, 1636]
- Relief shown pictorially. Includes decorative title cartouche and blank dedication cartouche. From: Atlas, or, A geographicke description of the regions, countries and kingdoms of the world ... Printed at Amsterdam : by Henry Hondius and Iohn Iohnson, Anno 1636. Text in English on verso.
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Arctic regions—Maps—Early works to 1800, North Pole—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Arctic regions—1636, and Maps—North Pole—1636
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.