Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A traverse survey of the White Nile from Khartum to Rigaf by Lieuts. Watson & Chippendall, R.E.
- Watson, Charles Moore, Sir, 1844-1916
- London : John Murray, 1876.
- Includes table of positions determined astronomically. Points at which observations were made are shown. Locations of government stations are shown. Bearings taken of landmarks from river are shown. Widths of river, velocities of current, and locations of expedition at noon on each day are shown. Relief shown by hachures, spot heights, and pictorially. Includes information on height and ground cover of riverbanks. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 46 (1876), pp. 412-27; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.46 1876
- Nile River, Sudan, and South Sudan
- Nile River—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Surveying, Hydrography, Nile River—Maps, Sudan—Maps, South Sudan—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G8202.N5C31 1874 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.