Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A new map of North America shewing its principal divisions, chief cities, townes, rivers, mountains & c. (Copy 3)
- Wells, Edward, 1667-1727
- [Oxford : Printed at the Theatre, 1704]
- Relief shown pictorially. Shows California as an island. "Dedicated to His Highness William Duke of Glocester." Plate 39 from: A new sett of maps both of antient and modern geography ... Oxford : Printed at the Theatre, 1704. Historic Maps copy 3 is uncolored.
- North America and Caribbean Area; Caribbean Sea
- North America—Maps—Early works to 1800, California—Maps—Early works to 1800, Caribbean Area—Maps—Early works to 1800, Central America—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—California—1704, Maps—North America—1704, Maps—Caribbean Area—1704, and Maps—Central America—1704
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.