Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Secunda Rheni et IX nova tabula [map]. (verso)
- Münster, Sebastian, 1489-1552 and Tardieu, P. F. (Pierre François), 1757-1822
- [Basiliae : Apud Heinrichum Petri, 1545]
- Map of the middle Rhine River Valley, showing the Lorraine region of France and the present-day German states of Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate. Relief shown pictorially. North oriented towards the left. Text on verso with caption title: Secunda Rheni tabula; p. 37. From: Geographia uniuersalis, uetus et noua / complectens Claudii Ptolemaei Alexandrini enarrationis libros VIII ... Basileae : per Henrichum Petrum, anno 1545. Historic Maps copy has label on verso: J. Goujon, marchand de cartes, Rue du Bac, no. 6, à Paris. No relief shown. Publisher and place of publication from labels pasted on versos.
- France, Germany (West), Italy, Great Britain, Germany, and Spain
- Baden-Württemberg (Germany)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Lorraine (France)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Rhine River Valley—Maps—Early works to 1800, Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—France—Lorraine—1545, Maps—Germany—Baden-Württemberg—1545, Maps—Germany—Rhineland-Palatinate—1545, Maps—Rhine River Valley—1545, Maps, Europe—Maps, Post roads—Spain—Maps, Post roads—Great Britain—Maps, Post roads—Europe—Maps, France—Maps, Post roads—France—Maps, Spain—Maps, Great Britain—Maps, Post roads—Germany—Maps, Italy—Maps, Germany—Maps, and Post roads—Italy—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.