Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Long Beach Island, Ocean County, New Jersey (Sheet 5)
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 1930.
- "Aug. 1930." Includes location map, streets and specials index, key, key map and text. "4915." "Including boroughs of: Beach Haven, Ship Bottom-Beach Arlington, Harvey Cedars (High Point) and Surf City and the following resorts, all in Long Beach Township: North Beach Haven, Spray Beach, Beach Haven Bay Vista, Beach Haven Gardens, Beach Haven Terrace, Beach Haven Crest and Brant Beach."
- New Jersey
- Real property—New Jersey—Long Beach Island—Maps, Long Beach Island (N.J.)—Maps, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Long Beach Island—1930, and Maps—New Jersey—Long Beach Island—1930
- Call number:
- HMC04 (Long Beach Island)
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.