Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Virginiae partis australis, et Floridae partis orientalis, interjacentiumq[ue] regionum nova descriptio
- Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638
- [Amsterdam : J. and C. Blaeu, 1640]
- Relief shown pictorially. Covers Atlantic Coast from Virginia to Florida. Signature: I, Catchword: tio. Prime meridian: [Ferro]. Bar scale above the neat line on the lower margin: Milliaria Germanica communia. From W.J. and J. Blaeu's Theatrum orbis terrarum. Includes decorative cartouche and coat of arms.
- Southern States, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida
- Georgia—Maps—Early works to 1800, Florida—Maps—Early works to 1800, North Carolina—Maps—Early works to 1800, South Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, South Carolina—Maps—Early works to 1800, Virginia—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Florida—1640, Maps—Georgia—1640, Maps—North Carolina—1640, Maps—South Atlantic States—1640, Maps—South Carolina—1640, and Maps—Virginia—1640
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.