Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of Cook’s tours in Ireland ; Map of Cook’s tours in Scotland & England [verso]
- Fisk & Co.
- New York : Published by Thomas Cook & Son, c1881.
- Shows railroads, "Railways over which Cook's tickets are available," and steamship routes. On verso: Map of Cook's tours in Europe.
- Great Britain and Ireland
- Railroads—British Isles—Maps, British Isles—Maps, Maps—Great Britain—1881, and Railroad maps—Great Britain—1881
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.