Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A new map of Turkey in Europe : divided into its provinces, from the best authorities
- Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835
- London : Published by J. Cary, Engraver & Map-seller ... , Decr. 21,1801.
Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Plate 39 from: Cary's new universal atlas containing distinct maps of all the principal states and kingdoms throughout the world. London : for J. Cary, 1808.
- Turkey and Balkan Peninsula
- Turkey—Maps and Balkan Peninsula—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library