Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the North-Pole and the parts adjoining
- Pitt, Moses, active 1654-1696
- Oxon[ia. Printed] at the Theater, 1680.
Relief shown pictorially. "To the Right Honble. Charles Fitz Charles Earle of Plymouth ... This map is humbly dedicated by M. Pitt." Includes illus. and inset of "Nova Zembla." From: The English atlas. Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Printed at the Theater, for Moses Pitt ..., 1680-82.
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Arctic regions—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library