Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map showing routes of native explorers in Tibet and Nepal to illustrate the papers by Mr. Markham, & Lieut. Colonel T. G. Montgomerie
- Montgomerie, T. G. (Thomas George).
- London : John Murray, 1875.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes inset: Continuation of map north-west of Gartokh from the Pundit's journey of 1867. Tarjams (post houses) and camps are shown. "The Longitude is in accordance with the old value of the Madras observatory (80.°17.'21.")" From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 45 (1875), p. 299-363; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 Romanized name of Indian explorer: Nain Singh Rawat.
- Himalaya Mountains, Tibet (China), Nepal, and India
- Himalaya Mountains—Discovery and exploration, Surveying, Great Trigonometrical Survey of India, Explorers—India, Himalaya Mountains—Maps, Tibet Autonomous Region (China)—Maps, Nepal—Maps, Sikkim (India)—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G7402.H5B5 1875 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.