Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The South-Polar regions to illustrate the paper by staff-commander J.E. Davis
- Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain)
- London : Published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1869.
Map of Antarctica showing place names and exploration routes and tracks. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. From: The journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London, 1869.
- Antarctic Ocean; Antarctica
- Discoveries in geography—Maps and Antarctica—Discovery and exploration—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library