Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Terceira and Graciosa
- Vidal, A. T. E. (Alexander Thomas Emeric), 1792-1863
- London : Published ... at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty ; sold by R.B. Bate, agent for the sale of the Admiralty charts, 21 Poultry, 1849.
- Relief shown by hachures, soundings, and spot heights. At head of title: Azores. Includes 6 cross sections and 6 insets: Caldeira of Graciosa -- [Gomez Bay] -- Praya de Graciosa -- Angra de Terceira -- Praya de Terceira -- [Cabras Islands]. "1818." "Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty, July 23rd, 1849." North oriented to the upper left.
- Graciosa Island (Azores)—Maps, Terceira Island (Azores)—Maps, Maps—Azores—Graciosa Island—1849, Maps—Azores—Terceira Island—1849, and Nautical charts—Azores—1849
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.