Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Arctic Sea : Baffin Bay, sheet 1 : 1853, with corrections to 1881
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Dept
- London : Published at the Admiralty 14th. Decr. 1852 under the superintendence of Captn. Washington R.N., F.R.S., hydrographer ; sold by J.D. Potter, agent for the Admiralty charts ... , 1892.
- Relief shown by hachures and bathymetric soundings. "Large corrections, April 1882. June 1885, May 1892." Insets: Continuation of land north of Smith Sound -- Scott Inlet & Eglinton Fiord (Scale [ca. 1:1,267,200]) -- Disko Id. (Scale [ca. 1:95,590]). "2177."
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions and North Atlantic Ocean
- Nautical charts—Arctic regions, Nautical charts—Baffin Bay (North Atlantic Ocean)., Arctic regions—Maps, Baffin Bay (North Atlantic Ocean)—Maps, Maps—Arctic regions—1892, and Maps—North Atlantic Ocean—Baffin Bay—1892
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.