Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the common lands between the three and six mile stones, belonging to the corporation of the city of New York
- Goerck, Casimir Th., -1798
- [New York : Common Council, 1861] (New York : Geo. Hayward)
- Cadastral map showing property lot numbers and dimensions, sold and leased lots, and names of property owners. Covers the area later bounded by 23rd and 93rd Streets, 1st and 8th Avenues, Manhattan. Facsimile of ms. map. "March 5th, 1796." "This map copied on a reduced scale by the kind permission of R.T. Haws, Esqr., comptroller, city of New-York by George Hayward, 1861." "Lith. for D.T. Valentine's Manual for 1861 by Geo. Hayward." Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- Real property—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Manuscript—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Landowners—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Manuscript—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Manuscript—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, and Historical maps—New York (State)—New York
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.