Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Part of Arabia Petræa and Palestine
- Berghaus, Heinrich Karl Wilhelm, 1797-1884
- London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1839.
- Relief shown by hachures. "Route of Messrs. Robinson & Smith colored red. Route Route of Count de Berton colored blue." "(The head of the Gulf of ʻAḳabah is engraved according to Prof. Berghaus' drawing). Includes inset map: Plan of Súr [Tyre] [scale ca. 1:25,040], numbered in accordance with Bertou's descriptions. Map has also a scale for English miles to hours of traveling. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 9 (1839), pp. 277-310; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.9 1839.
- Israel, Egypt, and Jordan
- Israel—Description and travel, Jordan—Description and travel, Arabah Valley (Jordan and Israel)—Description and travel, Sinai (Egypt)—Description and travel, Israel—Maps, Arabah Valley (Israel and Jordan)—Maps, Sinai (Egypt)—Maps, Tyre (Lebanon)—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G7501.C1 1838 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.