Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Brabantiae Belgarum provinciae recens exactaque descriptio
- Deventer, Jacob van, d. 1575
- [Venice] : Michaelis Tramezini formis, 1558.
- Relief shown pictorially. Title below upper neat line: Brabantia. Map of Brabant, the northern part of which is now the southern Netherlands and the southern part of which is northern Belgium, showing towns, roads, rivers and canals. Based on map by van Deventer (cf. Tooley, R.V. Maps in Italian atlases of the sixteenth century, p. 24). "Ex Pontificis Max. ac Veneti senatus in proximum decennium priuilegio." Coats of arms of Charles V, Brabant and Holland.
- Belgium and Netherlands
- Brabant (Belgium)—Maps—Early works to 1800, North Brabant (Netherlands)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Belgium—Brabant—1558, and Maps—Netherlands—North Brabant—1558
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.