Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Part of Princeton
- Lathrop, J. M. (James M.)
- [Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1905]
- In upper margin: Plate 22. From: Atlas of the City of Trenton and Borough of Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey / compiled and drawn from official records, private plans and actual surveys by and under the direct management and supervision of J.M. Lathrop, C.E. Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1905. Map shows Princeton University, the Theological Seminary, and Princeton west to the borough line and north to Hodge Ave.
- New Jersey
- Princeton University—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Princeton—Maps, Princeton, N.J.—Maps, and Maps—New Jersey—Princeton—1905
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.