Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Eastern division of the United States : designed to accompany Cornell's High school geography
- Cornell, S. S. (Sarah S.)
- New York : D. Appleton & Co., c1856.
Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington. On verso: Map showing the Southern division of the United States. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1856 by S.S. Cornell in the ... District Court for the Southern District of New York." Probably issued in: Cornell's Companion atlas to Cornell's High school geography / Sarah S. Cornell. New York : D. Appleton and Co., 1856.
- New England and Middle Atlantic States
- Delaware—Maps, Maryland—Maps, Middle Atlantic States—Maps, New Jersey—Maps, Pennsylvania—Maps, Virginia—Maps, and West Virginia—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library