Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Ciudad de Guatemala. Hoja = sheet 3. Series E954.
- Instituto Geográfico Nacional "Ingeniero Alfredo Obiols Gómez"
- Fairfax, VA : National Imagery Mapping Agency, 1996.
- Relief shown by 10 meter contour interval and spot elevation. Coordinate conversion NAD 83/WGS 84 to NAD 27. Boundary is entirely within the first-order administrative division of the Departamento de Guatemala. Includes index to adjoining sheets and glossary. Verso: Index to streets. "Map information as of 1996". 1998
- Guatemala (Guatemala)—Maps and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G4814.G8C2 1996 .N3I4 (sheet 3)
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.