Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Americæ nova tabula
- Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638
- [Amsterdam? : Blaeu?, 164-?]
- Relief shown pictorially. Text in French on verso; signature A; catchword l'or. From : Le theatre du monde ... [Amsterdam : W. Blaeu, 1645?] State 5, 1645+, according to Burden; newly engraved sea around embellishments, especially in area found within 10⁰ and 20⁰ S, 240⁰ and 250⁰ longitude, showing many horizontal lines lacking any waves. Includes ill., text, and inset of Greenland area. Historic Maps copy 2 mounted on cardboard, with loss of text on verso.
- North America and South America
- America—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—America—1645, and Maps—Western Hemisphere—1645
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.