Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Pascaarte van Nieu Nederlandt
- Colom, Arnold, 1624-1668
- Amsterdam : Arnold Colom, opt water by de nieuwe brugh in de Lichtende Colom, [ca. 1658]
- Relief shown by soundings. State 3 with date removed from title and page number 16 at lower right. Shows coast from Boston to North Carolina.
- Middle Atlantic States and New England
- Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1658, and Maps—New England—1658
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.