Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Navigation à vapeur dans le bassin de la Méditerranée et chemins de fer de L'Europe Centrale
- Andriveau-Goujon, E. (Eugène), 1832-1897
- [Paris] : publié par E. Andriveau-Goujon, rue du Bac, 4  (Paris : Impie. de Alfred Chardon Jeune)
- Map of Europe and Turkey, with parts of Great Britain and North Africa, showing steamship routes in the Mediterranean Sea and railroad routes throughout Europe. In upper margin: No. 3. The firm of Andriveau-Goujon was located at rue du Bac 4 from 1876; cf. Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers. Probably issued in: Atlas de choix, ou, Recueil des meilleures cartes de géographie ancienne et moderne ... Paris : E. Andriveau-Goujon, rue du Bac, no. 4, [1876-1878].
- Railroads—Europe, Central—Maps, Steamboat lines—Mediterranean Region—Maps, Europe, Central—Maps, Mediterranean Region—Maps, Maps—Europe, Central—1876, and Maps—Mediterranean Region—1876
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.