Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
France--north coast : Pointe de Nacqueville to Cap Lévi, rade de Cherbourg
- United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Imagery and Mapping Agency, 1997.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by isolines and soundings in meters. World Geodetic System 84 (WGS-84) "Copyright 1997 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." Includes tidal current and tidal information charts.
- France and North Atlantic Ocean
- Harbors—France—Cherbourg—Anchorage and English Channel—Navigation
- Call number:
- G9112. E5P5 svar. .U5 37264
- Held by: