Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Tracks of H.M. vessels in search of the Eight Stones
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office
- [London : Hydrographic Office, 1842?]
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "1763." A survey by vessels ordered by the Admiralty to locate rocks in the Atlantic north of Madeira which were alleged to be dangerous; the tracks are labeled with dates from 1825 to 1842.
- Madeira Islands
- Madeira Islands—Maps, Maps—Madeira Islands—1842, and Nautical charts—Madeira Islands—1842
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.