Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Macedonia, Mœsia, Thracia et Dacia
- Yeager, Joseph, approximately 1792-1859
- Philada. : Published by Carey & Lea, [1831?]
- Relief shown by hachures. In upper right-hand corner: IX. Shows Macedonia, an ancient kingdom which later became a Roman province, now a region in the central Balkan Peninsula including the Macedonia region of Greece, the middle Vardar Valley in the Macedonian Republic of the former Yugoslavia, and southwest Bulgaria; Moesia, an ancient region and Roman province situated in the areas of modern Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania along the south bank of the Danube River; Thrace, now Eastern Thrace in Turkey and Western Thrace in Greece; and Dacia, an ancient country of central Europe, now modern Romania. Probably issued in: An atlas of antient geography / by Samuel Butler. Philadelphia : Carey & Lea, 1831. Reissued with same imprint in 1832, and by Lea & Blanchard in 1843.
- Greece, Macedonia (Republic), Romania, and Turkey
- Greece—Maps, Macedonia (Greece)—Maps, Macedonia (Republic)—Maps, Thrace, Eastern (Turkey)—Maps, Thrace, Western (Greece)—Maps, Romania—Maps, Historical maps—Greece, Historical maps—Romania, and Historical maps—Turkey
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.