Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Tabula comitatus Frisiae
- Schotanus à Sterringa, Bernardus, approximately 1640-
- Amstelodami : Frederico de Wit, [1680?]
- Relief shown pictorially. Includes inset: Perfecte caerte van de Vriese eylanden alhier dus bijgevoecht.
- Friesland (Netherlands)—Maps—Early works to 1800 and Maps—Netherlands—Friesland—1680
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.