Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Shell EuroKarte GUS [cartographic material]: 1:750.000 Grossblatt 2/3 Ukraine Nord/Mitte, WeissRussland, Russland
- Mairs Geographischer Verlag
- [Stuttgart, Germany?] : Mairs Geographischer Verlag ; [Germany] : Shell [distributor], 1996.
- Cover title. Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Includes chart of "Translation of some terms in the city map", ancillary map of Kyiv and ancillary distance map. Coverage map, sheet-index map, Shell insigne, bar-code, and advertisements on cover. Usage-time date in lower right margin: "Laufzeit bis 1996" Publisher's code no. in border at lower right: 1069496. "NEU, mit Stadtplänen und Distanzenkarte"
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics
- Roads—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Former Soviet republics—Maps, Former Soviet republics—Distances, etc—Maps, Tourist maps, Road maps, and Maps
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.