Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Verteilung der armenischen Bevölkerung in Türkisch-Armenien, Kurdistan u. Transkaukasien: nach Cuinet, Selenoy und v. Seydlitz entworfen von A. Supan
- Supan, Alexander, 1847-1920
- Gotha : Justus Perthes, 1896.
- Shows distribution of Armenians as a percentage of total population in the Ottoman Empire, in areas corresponding to present-day Armenia, eastern Turkey, and northern Syria. Ottoman administrative boundaries of vilayets, sanjaks, and kazas are shown. Population data are presented at the kaza level. Red Roman numerals I-X correspond to the names of the vilayets in the text (page 10); names of sanjak are located by numbers, capitals are underlined red. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. In lower right of map: "Umdruck aus Stieler's Handatlas No. 57."
- Turkey and Armenia (Republic)
- Ethnology, Armenians—Turkey—Maps, Armenians—Armenia—Maps, Kurds—Turkey—Maps, Ethnology—Turkey—Maps, Ethnic groups, Turkey—Maps, Syria—Maps, Armenia—Maps, and Thematic maps
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.