Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
South East Asia : continental series / map data & cartography by XYZ Digital Map Company
- Global Mapping (Firm : Great Britain)
- [Brackley] : Global Mapping ; .
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights. General map showing international boundaries, two types of roads, railways, and two types of airport. Shows disputed international boundaries. Includes chart showing flags, population, time zones, and calling codes for south east Asian countries.
- Southeast Asia, East Asia, and South Asia
- Administrative and political divisions—Maps, Southeast Asia—Maps, South Asia—Maps, East Asia—Maps, Thematic maps, and Maps
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.